Location, location, location. This old real estate saying stands true for Hinjawadi – the IT suburb of Pune and one of the fastest-growing real estate areas in India. Off late, it has become the most favored residential localities for techies who have relocated to Pune for better career prospects.
Are you a techie living and working in Hinjawadi? Perhaps, buying a home, a premium one, in Hinjawadi would be the next on your list of must-haves before you make other important decisions. Isn’t it? There are many options to choose from. What is the best? This post simplifies your choices.
Everyone has a concept of a good home, and you have it too. Here’s how to nail it perfectly from various choices available.
Indoor Specifications: The good home is the one that makes the best use of available spaces. Check if the home has to offer living spaces that are designed perfectly in terms of function and form!
General Amenities: Entertainment, healthcare, sports facilities, and social interactive areas – are some pivotal features of a quality lifestyle. Check if the housing society has to offer you the same and how it contributes to your growth as a social being.
Location and Connectivity: Intelligently divided into three phases – Hinjawadi offers a spacious layout to lead a happy lifestyle. Hinjawadi Phase 3 has emerged a favored option for choice for premium homes, owing to several choices it offers
- Connecting roads to various locations of the suburb
- Easy availability of App-based transport
- Access to the City Via Pune Metro
- Easy access to reputed workspaces
Advanced Facilities: Here’s what to look for when considering a premium home in Hinjawadi:
- Floor to ceiling durable and beautifully crafted aluminum windows
- Full corner glass to get more daylight
- High-speed auto elevators
- Pressurized fire staircases
- Service maintenance
- Piped gas
- Access control in main lobby
- Video door phone facility
- A smart fusion of Manual & Technical security
- 100% Power backup for common areas & 1KVA for apartments
- Internal maintenance team (HOMECARE from Kasturi Housing)
Being an IT professional working in Hinjawadi, you may already be familiar with the lifestyle amenities that the place has to offer. Let’s have a quick look into it:
- Shopping Malls: Laxmi Complex and Xion Mall, get anything and everything.
- Food and Beverage: Slounge, Bar Stock Exchange, Hyatt Palace, Tarsh Gastronomia and Bar, Marine Drive, Nirvana Lounge Bar, Courtyard By Marriott
- Educational Facilities: Mercedes-Benz International School, Pawar Public School, VIBGYOR High School, Blue Ridge School, Symbiosis International University
- Hospitals: Mediplus Speciality Hospital, Jupiter Hospital, Aditya Birla Hospital, Ruby Hall Clinic,
- Gymnasiums and Active Health Centers: Gold Gym, Planet Health Center
- Yoga and Meditation Centers: Sampoorna Wellness and Art of Living Yoga
- Sports facilities: Reboot Sports Arena, Playscapes
Hinjawadi is still in the expansion phase, and lifestyle choices will get better with time. If you have made up your mind to buy a home in Hinjawadi Phase 3, Eon Homes is what you may be looking for.
Why Eon Homes?
- Set on a spacious 22 acres campus, with a well-planned community of 12 towers
- Designed by international architects
- Living spaces designed with attention to the smallest details
- State-of-the-art infrastructure amenities
- Dedicated to sustainable community development with IoT, and sustainable electricity, water, and gas supplies management
- Accessibility to leading global IT offices and workspaces
- Attractive property pricing
- Winner of Asia Pacific Awards for the “Best Residential High-Rise Development in India” and “Best Residential Development India”
We believe your decision to invest in Hinjawadi Phase 3, and EON Homes would justify itself after reading this. For any further information, you can always get in touch with our team.
Write to us at – email@example.com for further details and assistance.