Do you know Pune is one of the top 5 NRI investment destinations in India following Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Delhi? Several things have worked in its favour right from its Maratha heritage to its scenic beauty to its growth as one of the leading employment creators in India. Any reference to Pune is incomplete without a reference to its suburbs like Kharadi, Chakan, Hinjawadi, Baner, Wakad, Hadapsar, and Undri. These have suburbs have gained attention owing to employment opportunities that they offer. Among these, Hinjawadi has emerged as the top investment destination for NRI buyers due to obvious reasons. Let’s analyze these factors in detail.
Top 8 Reasons for Choosing Hinjawadi as Your Investment Destination in Pune
- A Digital Business Hub: Digitization is overpowering our lives in many ways. And you would be amazed to know that the companies that make this digital transformation of our lives have offices at Hinjawadi. These companies have offices at Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, Quadron Business Park, Embassy Techzone, and Blueridge. Needless to say, these companies attract IT professionals from all over India.
- Attracts Large Industrial Investments: The suburb contributes to 60% of the IT exports in Maharashtra. This is why it attracts around 20% of the total industry investment in the country. With the booming IT sector, this suburb has become a hotbed of residential property investments, too.
- Relaxed FDI norms: The Department of Industrial Promotion and Policy (DIPP) has relaxed the FDI norms in the sector. The proposal for removing the 3-year locking period is in consideration. This has spiked the FDI flow in Pune, especially Hinjawadi, and makes it one of the lucrative investment destinations for foreigners.
- Well Connected to Several Cities and Suburbs Within Pune: Located on Dehu-Katraj Bypass, this suburb is connected to Mumbai through a Pune – Mumbai Expressway, and to Bengaluru through a Mumbai-Bengaluru Highway. The Pune Airport is at 30 km from this suburb and the nearest railway station is Chinchwad. By 2020, this suburb will be connected to the Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC), Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC), and Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) through a proposed metro.
- A Second Home Option: It is often said that NRIs invest in India for two reasons – emotional connect and second investment. Many NRIs have chosen Pune for their second property investment due to its growth possibilities and other socio-economic factors.
- Good Education and Healthcare Facilities: Education and healthcare are two requisites of social life, which is why they are the main concerns among citizens of any country. Hinjawadi perfectly meets these requirements by providing access to several reputed educational facilities such as the Pune University, MIT, Mercedes Benz International School, Pawar Public School, and Sinhagad College, Indira College. In addition to this, many foreign universities have already signed teacher and student exchange agreements with higher centres of education here. Also, many foreign institutes have already established their centres here. The residents of Hinjawadi have access to healthcare facilities such as Ruby Hall Clinic, Surya Mother and Child Care Hospital, Sahyadri Hospital, and so on.
- A Spot for Several Premium and Mid-Range Housing Projects: Leafing through history, you can see that business centres have emerged as the popular spots for housing developments, and Hinjawadi is no different. It has emerged as one of the favoured spot for property developers targeting IT professionals. There are several premium and mid-range housing projects to choose from. Eon Homes by Kasturi Housing in Hinjawadi Phase III is one such popular premium housing project that assures you the luxury of modern life and allows to take advantage of all features that a growing suburb offers.
- Greenery and Modest Weather: Until the 90s, Pune was mainly referred to as the retirement paradise, because people loved settling here due to its cool weather and greenery. Although it is the 7th fastest growing city in India, these qualities still remain. Hinjawadi offers a good scenic view of green mountains, and possess modest weather like the rest of Pune. This can be comforting for people who come from places with extreme weather conditions.
Overall, it can be summed up that Hinjawadi in Pune offers future-proof investment opportunities, and you will never regret this investment decision either. Have you made up your mind in investing in Hinjawadi? If yes, perhaps you should get in touch with a reputed property developer like Kasturi Housing, who can justify your investment decisions with their built-to-perfection homes.
Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance and details.