In the last decade, Hinjawadi has emerged as one of the fastest-growing suburbs of Pune. This is all due to Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, also known as Hinjawadi IT park, which is home to several well-known IT and ITes companies. Spread over 2800 acres, over the years, Hinjawadi has become a hot investment area for real estate investors from Mumbai.
With several prestigious housing projects coming up in Hinjawadi, it is slowly influencing the mindset of Mumbai-based investors who were earlier sceptical to buy flats in Pune. They now understand that whether for investment purposes or for fulfilling their dream of owning a livable home, Hinjawadi is the best. Now you may think, what has triggered the sudden interests in housing projects in Hinjawadi? Stay tuned to know more.
- Job Opportunities: In 2013, the Hinjawadi Industries Association (HIA), confirmed that IT and ITes companies in Hinjawadi employ more than 1,20,000 people. The employment opportunities are expected to grow at a rate of 15% every year. This is because several educational institutions in Pune and across India are preparing students for a future in IT. Also, there is an increasing dependence on IT and ITeS related services across all spheres of service, which is boosting employment opportunities. An increase in employment opportunities means growth in housing developments in the area.
- Location Benefits: Hinjawadi is well-connected to other suburbs of Pune, as well as all its neighbouring cities like Mumbai, Kolhapur, and Nasik through Pune – Bangalore Highway and Pune Mumbai expressway. People coming from Mumbai have to cross Hinjawadi before reaching their desired destination. Additionally, the location is surrounded by greenery. This has been one among several decision markers for Mumbai investors looking to invest in Hinjawadi.
- Increasing Emphasis on Walk-to-Work Concept: Over the years, Pune has emerged as one of the busiest cities in India. This means an increase in traffic, traffic congestion, road accidents, among many other things. To avoid all these, many techies are already moving to Hinjawadi or nearby areas. Many IT companies are supporting this concept of walk-to-work because it helps improve productivity and allows better work-life balance. This is bringing additional income from rentals for Mumbai investors who have invested in housing projects in Hinjawadi.
- Well-Designed Homes with All Modern Amenities: Being an IT hub, Hinjawadi presents a land of opportunity to real estate developers, who are known for their user-friendly construction and timely deliveries. The place already has several reputed projects such as Eon Homes by Kasturi Builders. This project is located in Hinjawadi Phase III and assures world-class amenities. Moreover, these amenities are functional throughout the day such as clubhouse, amphitheatre, sports bar, aerobics and meditation room, lap pool and kids pools, among others.
- A Bright Feature: Hinjawadi Phase III is one of the fastest developing areas in Hinjawadi. It will be soon connected to Shivaji Nagar through Hinjawadi-Shivaji Nagar metro. This will increase its accessibility to other parts of the city. Many of the IT companies that already have an office in Hinjawadi Phase I are planning to expand to Hinjawadi Phase III. This will definitely create more job opportunities, which will lead to migration from various parts of the city to Hinjawadi, and the demand for homes will certainly grow.
Are you a Mumbaikar eyeing a future-proof real estate investment in Pune? Then you must surely proceed with reputed housing projects in Hinjawadi because this is the right time to do so.